Thursday, January 10, 2008

I think teaching through music has good and bad points. The good things: It might keep you from talking to other people if the music is on loud enough. And it could keep you motivated to keep working. The bad things: It might get you unfocused, and listening to the song more than working. I think overall, It's a good idea to let kids listen to music in school. Just as long as it's not on while the teacher is talking. ; )



-Brandon Messinger

3 comments:

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

My Favorite Book:
i have a lot of favorite books nut my all time favorite book would have to be the diary of Anne Frank. i like reading anne frank's books because i enjoy hearing about people my age's life. i feel really sorry for anne frank and hearing about her life inspires me.

book's make your life more interesting and open up new windows for life as you know it. i would reccomend all of anne frank's books if you have not read them you will enjoy them. they will inspire you.

ashley

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

Favorite Book:

If i were to reccomend a book to another 8th i would choose the book out of the dust... the reason i would choose that is because in the book it goes problems throughout the young girls life... It shows how the the problems started and how the got resolved. if i were to rate this book it would be a 7. I like this book but it has its boring parts

Sierra

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

my favriot book would problly be spirit bear. Because it has so much detail.I have read some books not a lot but some.That is the best one out of all of them.
But that is just my opinion because i like being outside i like camping and books about trying to survive in the out doors intreasts. Me and I hate reading but if u want me to sit down and read. Then give me a book about the outdoors. I will read it untill i cant read no more.