It was pretty good. I did not know that hula hoops could burn 400 calories an hour. I never really thought that when you do it it takes adults back to there childhood. Thats just crazy. I didnt know that hula hooping could cause so many inguries. Like how you can pull muscles,and you half to stertch before you get to hula hoop. My question is: why do guys hula hoop if its like a girl sport or just too girly like.
Harrison James Litehiser
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
I always thought that hulahooping was a kids game and has died out but this article it really changed my thoughts about it. I did not know that hulahooping has got so intense. I never thought that you could hurt yourself hulahooping and you have to stretch before doing it. I never new that you could burn 400 calories in a hour. Hulahooping is the easiest work out ever sort of like jumping on a trampoline. This use to be a kids game but people have taken it to a hole new level. GO HULAHOOPERS
-Colton-
I always thought that hulahooping was awesome ever since I was a little chickey. I think that it is cool how people can do a sorts of things with hulahoops. I know that some people can multi-task while hulahooping. The Circus Des Olay is an amazing show. I havent gone before but my mom has and she said it was unbelievable. I had no idea that you can get a core workout by hulahooping. It sounds awesome that you can tone your tummy just by doing hulahoops for 5 minutes everyday. I will defenetly try that. I sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I can't wait to see the people come to hulahoop it to sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michaela Deverell :)
hoola hooping i never really tough about hoola hooping but i think it might be fun and it will be a good exsperence and it will be awesome
i always i though hoola hooping was a game that nobody did but ill try and i think it will be fun and a good exsperence john currin
The article about hula hooping was good information.i've always liked hula hooping but i didnt think it was that important. I agree 100% with this article. The more information the better.
Sierra
People may think that its a childish little toy/game but its a fun workout.
Sierra
I never really knew that hola hooping was infented in 1959. I always tought It was just a plastic ring sold in stores that kids played with. Seems like a good, and fun way to exercize. It also seems really intresting that some people can hola hoop fire! That seems really cool, I saw that happen at a curcis once and I tought it was really neat! I never really new that a lot of people could do tricks and a lot of etresting things.
~haley
Hula Hooping
i love hula hooping i had loved it sence ever and i didnt know that you could get hurt if you didnt stretch the right way. ill think twics before hula hooping with out streching. Well any ways i thought the artical was cool and i learned a lot from it and i hope to do more hula.
Mary
I agree with what they are saying because it is possible to burn 400 calories in one hour by hula-hooping. It also works your uper bodystrength. The bad thing about hula-hooping is it can cause injuries. Some risks and injuries that hula-hoopiong can cause are users who push themselves too hard can cause injuries. In conclusion, I wouldn't use hula-hooping for exercise because i can't hula-hoop.
writin by: Stevy Presler
I did not know that hula hooping could be such good exersize, I also think it is fun.THE SUSPENSION ONE WAS ENTERESTING i THOUGHT It was cool that it was disined by navy seals.Fusion was interesting that it is a mexture of yoga and spinning.
Patrick Ely
I used to think hula hooping was for lame people but now I think it pretty fun. Also, I'm AWESOME at it like I am at everything. A few things I didn't know are that hula hooping and hooping are totally different. Another thing is the you burn 400 calories an hour just by hooping. It like the easiest "work out" ever. I agree with Colton, that this used to just be a kids game but people have taken it to a whole new level. I'm glad we are making hula hoops in class, it's really fun so far. I'd like to thank Mrs. Masterson for devoting her time and money to make this project happen.
I'll really be looking forward to that six-pack I'll be getting soon.
Ian Bozovich.
SUSPENSION was the funest thing I think. It was cool that it was made by navy seals.
A FUSION was interesting that it is a mixture of yoga and spinning.I didn't know you could mix two totally different things to make something so fun.
I never really thought much of HULA-HOOPING. I mean it was fun but I never really understand why people hula hoop. I thought that it was gone for good and no one really does it anymore. I never stretched before hula hooping and I never got hurt, I still don't understand how you could hurt from hula hooping but oh well. I also didn't know that you burn 400 calories in an hour. Another thing, it sounds awesome that you can tone your tummy just by doing hulahoops for 5 minutes everyday. Leilyn and I are going to start on our ABS. Haha.
Kesslea Christensen
i think this article is really great i never knew you could burn 400calories in an hour. Who knew a workout would be fun. I always loved to hula hoop, but I didnt know people took it that seriously. Why is hula hooping fun? I think its just the anticipation on how long you can keep it up. Thank you for the article, it was really interesting!
oh and HAPPY VALENTNES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*alicia*
I thought that it was a relly good you page on holahooping i nehver knew that you could get a workout from just hooping.I THOUGHT THAT THE HOLA HOOPS THAT WE MADE TURNED OUT AUSOM.I also cant wait for the hola hoop people to come.
HAVE AN AOUSOM WEEK PEOPLE
DAEGEN
I didn't know "Hooping" was a real deal. I thought that it was just something we did in P.E. as little kids!!!! I think it is really cool that people are finding fun and cool ways to stay in shape.I guess I never really thought that you could get hurt by hooping, but I guess that how exercise works.(No punn intended :])I am really glad that we made hoops because now we all have a AWESOME thing to do to stay fit!!!
P.S. Thanks to Mrs.M for the fun activity, Mike for coming in and showing us how,and all yall for making such a great day!
~ Jocelyn ~
I had know idea that hula hooping burned so many calories 400 in an hour. I was shocked to find out that you can hurt yourself if you don't stretch before hand. I never knew that so many different people have their own special hula hoop and I didn't know that you can make it at home. Hula hooping is so much easier when you have the right size hula hoop that was made just for you and you only. I am so excited that your friends are coming to us and doing a demonstration for us on Tuesday. I hope to learn a lot of cool tricks. It would be really cool if you did this next year.
Brandi Sedlacek
I really liked doing the hula hoops. It was really fun cause i never relly thought about doing somthing like that caues i have never really been interested in it, but i really enjoyed it. It was a fun experience for me. And i'm really glad that it helps loose weight if you hula hoop at least five minutes a day. I also thought it was kinda weird that it was taken so seriously and that its so popular. Thats pretty awsome that you burn 400 calories an hour just by rotating a hoop around your waist. It's pretty sweet.
Well I can't wait for the hula hoopers to come and teach us how its really done. I say we should hula hoop everyday at the end of the day that would be cool and healthy. This was an awsome project thanx Mrs. Masterson for taking the time to do that with us.
~Emily~
I honestly never really hula hooped. I did other activities like jumping on the trampoline, or riding my bike, or sports. I guess I haven't seen hul hooping as the way it has become. I didn't realize you could get hurt, so you have to stretch before. And I guess people are really into it and some are really intense. Like those fire hoopers.
I think it's way cool you can loose inches of your waist by rotating a hoop for 5 min. And it's pretty cool you can burn 400 calories. I like hula hooping...it might seem a little kiddish...but it's fun. I'm gonna test out the whole abs thing.
**katie f
i love hula hooping its alot of fun. i didnt know that it was an exersize or that you could loose weight from doing it. i never really knew it was a sport either. i just thought that little kids hula hooped and not adults. the article was interesting and i liked it.
~chelsi
I didn't know anybody liked hula hooping. I don't like hula hooping. I can't do it and I don't think there is any point in it. The article is weird to me because I never really thought about hula hoops or anything so I thought it was stupid. If people like it I guess thats cool but I don't and I never will.
Steven
Post a Comment