I didn't really think that hula hooping was as popular as it is until i read thins article. Hula hooping is fun and its cool that it is also a great workout for just five minutes three times a week! wow!
It sounds like alot of people are really into hooping and there are even compititions!
I cant wait until we get our hoops next week, im also excited for the performance on tuesday!
~ashley~
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i wasnt here for the hoolohoops but i did read the article i thought some thing in the article like you can get a six pack of abs if you hoolohoop for like 5 miniutes for like 5 months. That is amazing i would not ever think that it would work. But it has happend so its possible. But i dont treally have anything else to sa becuz i was not here but it sounded like fun and thats all that i ahve to say.
adam
I liked hula hooping other then the fact that I couldn't get the hip thing down I'm working on it at home though I almost got it. I got the arm thing down I trying to do tat weird thing were you have it above you and you grab it, jump threw it and bring it back up its kinda tricky but I almost got that down.
sorry the one above is mine i forgot to put my name - Heather
Post a Comment