I think this story had a good massage but was a hard read.The sentances were worded strangely.I had to read some of them many times before I could understand them.This whole paragraph seems,well you read it and find out:
Firmly gripped by his shirt front,the boy said,"Yeas'm."
The woman said,"Why did you want to do it for?"
The boy said ," I didn't aim to."
She said," You a lie!"
It seemed really choppy and is hard to read without stopping and starting over a couple of times.
The story seemed really long because I wasn't really interested in it.
~ Jocelyn ~
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i think this story was hard to read because it was uninteresting to me. and it drug on forever. i had to reread alot. overall i thought it was just boring. if someone tried to steal my purse i would turn around and smack them across the face and then call the police. but thats just me.
~Rachael
The story was really hard to keep reading for me. it was just really boring. also this is weird saying this but if someone tried to steal my purse i would go fight them and get it back.
DyLaN C
I thought this story was pretty good, it teaches us not to steal from people, and if you want some thing just ask for it, don't steal something just to get it.
-Heather (9)
I thought this story was going to end differntly, but i was glad it didn't. It was kind of funny in way. I didn't think that she was pretty cool for like an older woman. She just took him home and taught him a lesson. I didn't think he was going to sit there either.
I enjoyed this story a lot!!~
+alicia+
Post a Comment