Thursday, October 4, 2007

football

no i dont think its too dangerous



By Dylan a

10 comments:

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

the story was ok it wasnt that great. football seems like a scary sport i wouldnt want to do it though. so the story was ok i like fictional storys beter but this one kept me hooked most of the time.

~chelsi

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I think some parts are true but I think that football is not to dangerous and also includes pads and safty protection.

kierre mccutcheon

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

i thought the article was really boring. i hink some parts of it are true but i don't think it is really dangerous.a cocusion might hurt though.
-cassie

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

this sport seems kinda scary. i don't thik i would want to play it. but i don't know it might be fun. the article was really boring. the fiction stories you chose were better.
-rachael

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I didn't like the story because football isn't dangerous u pads and other safty things.All tho i wouldn't do it because its SCARY!

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

leilyn look up

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

In the story, I can understand where they're coming from in some things, but I don't think football is too dangerous.
Yes, your going to get hurt every now and then...but trying to stick some one is kind of the object of the game. You just have to be smart.

katie fowlds

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I don't think football is that bad because you have a lot of protection with your pads and helmet. You do still have to be carefull because you can still get badley injured like concustions for example.
Michaela Deverell

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

the story was intersesting i wouldnt say it was my favorite i liked tina the fairy more. football seems dangerous i wouldnt really want to try it. but over all the story was ok it kind of kept me hooked.

~mary

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...
This comment has been removed by the author.