The story was okay but umm...... stealling a purse is kinda dum. i don't think Roger had a good home life so he didn't know any better. the lady was nice to let him clean up nd eat you don't hear about that everyday sooooooo ya
I thought the story was alright. Like Mic said, Roger didn't have a very good home life, so I don't think he really knew a better way...staeling a lady's purse...not gooooooooood. I just like the part where the lady was nice enoguh to let him clean up and eat...that's pritttyyy cool.
The story was pretty good. I thought this kid was a loser and did not know any better thing to do other than stealling the ladys purse. He must not of had a very good home life. The cool part was that the lady gave him a second chance, let him in to eat and clean up.
3 comments:
The story was okay but umm...... stealling a purse is kinda dum. i don't think Roger had a good home life so he didn't know any better. the lady was nice to let him clean up nd eat you don't hear about that everyday sooooooo ya
Michaela Deverell
I thought the story was alright. Like Mic said, Roger didn't have a very good home life, so I don't think he really knew a better way...staeling a lady's purse...not gooooooooood.
I just like the part where the lady was nice enoguh to let him clean up and eat...that's pritttyyy cool.
=]katie fowlds
The story was pretty good. I thought this kid was a loser and did not know any better thing to do other than stealling the ladys purse. He must not of had a very good home life. The cool part was that the lady gave him a second chance, let him in to eat and clean up.
-Colton-
Post a Comment