Friday, October 26, 2007

molly

i felt bad for her. her parents are really big jerks. i felt bad for the boy he had looked for her for a really long time. if i was the boy i would be pissed. i thought it was a good story but i dont like sad storys next time can you please have a happy story.


- shane

5 comments:

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

i felt bad because her parents are really mean and that should change.
and also deserves better.


kierre mccutcheon

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I thnk this was a very sad :[ story. I felt bad for Molly. Her parents just gave up on her, how upsetting! Although the end was very good and i was glad the brother tried to find her. I really liked this story!!


-alicia-

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I thought this story was wierd
sorry i wasn't intrested at all. not one bit
it was a horrible.hizzle cazzizle




˚¥¬´ çø˜†®´®åß∂ KYLE CONTRERAS

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

popoyouterdsapters

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

diaper or repiad