Friday, October 5, 2007

Football

Well, since I have an older brother who loves to play football and plays on the high school team and has played since 6th grade, I don't think football is too dangerous.
Yes, there's going to be injuries...there always are because it's that kind of sport.

Sam got a "mild" concussion his 8th grade year when him and Jake Tappert (Adam's cousin) went full out in hitting in practice. Sam loves to hit hard...it's a sport where you won't get a technical foul for just sticking somebody...it's a good thing.

So, from what I know based on Sam and what I know about football, I don't think football's too dangerous.

It's a game.


~Katie Fowlds

5 comments:

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I don't think football is too dangerous because I have experience playing and if your wearing the proper equipment it's not that dangerous. Besides if you took a toll of Americans 9/10 would say it's not too dangerous-especially Texas.

Colton

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

i thought it was pretty cool finding all about these concutions people get from playing football... i thought it was a really good article and i still dont think its dangerous



sierra

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I thought that that was so stupid . I don't think that football is dangerous you can get bumps and bruises but that is the fun part of football. Olijawan Walterman

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I think football is not dangerous enough to be eliminated from sports. I enjoy watching football and so does a lot of other people!! I think that, yes they do get badly injured, but that is the athletes choice!~

* alicia swindler *

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I dont think football is dangerous.I have a couple friends who have been playing since 6th grade,and yes some people get hurt but it's their choice to go out there.You can get hurt and everything but not to badly because you have pads to protect you.Ya you may get a couple bumps and bruises,but thats all part of the game.WHAT SPORTS ARE THEY GONNA WANNA TAKE OUT NEXT?BASKETBALL!?THATS STUPID!IT'S NOT THAT DANGEROUS.YOUR OWEES WILL HEAL!

=p

*ShElBy*