Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Football: What do you think? Too Dangerous?

So don't just rage on here. I want to know you opinion but I want to know why you feel the way you do. If you want us to hear more than blah blah blah have a good solid argument. Keep us flowing with your thoughts without being overbearing. Convince us that what you think has merit.
Mrs M.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off i think it was the school fault for not having Alex wear a helmet. I'm sure that at least some of that 2,000 werent wearing a helmet. SO no i dont think football is to dangerous because its all just accidents.i agreee with Daniel Taylor that injury is part of any sport.

KESSLEA

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I think injuries come with any sport and the proper saftey gear should be worn reguardles.It's possible that you're playing catch with your friends and you run into each other,and you get a concussion.That would be unfortunate!!!!

It doesn't matter what you do,dance,football,basket ball,soccer,there is always an injury to be had.You need to know your limits and you need to know when you're too hurt to play.

~ Jocelyn ~

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I really like this blog idea,its fun and easy!!! (and it still gets the work done!!!!!)



:) Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

this is ian

of coarse football is dangerous but by signing the papers that say you want to play you realize its dangerous and you accept so if you do get hurt when you play its your fault for signing up

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

i blame the school

he wasnt wearing a helmet and if he felt light geaded and sick hes should of sat out.I dont think football is dangerous because a lot of people play it and only FEW people get hurt.









Steven

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

Eny sport you play you can get heart basketball hokey soccer and football and in almost every case it is an acedent. I think that football is not to dangerus it is dangerus but they have pads and helmats to keep them safe.



patrick Ely

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

i think that it is a dangerous sport and i agree with most of it but the most ingery is wrong thats cheer leading but got ot go bus is here



makayla wood

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

it was the school fault the Alex did not wear a helmet. But if you play a sport there is all ways a risk.

makayla wood

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I think it is a dangrous sport, protettion dose help but why didn't the school have him wear a helment? Alot of people know it could cause seroius ingruies so to me i think it makes no sence that the school didn't have him wear a helmet. -Haley

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

i think that it is the schools fault because he was not wearing a helmet and football is not dangerous if u have the right pads any sport is dangerous and has risks.




dsegen

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

though

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

first and foremost i think it is dumb to even comment that it is a dangerous sport.There is a chance if you sign up for any sport there is a possibility you will.But I think who ever wrote this did not think about hockey.Still there are chances of getting hurt in any sport-anywhere personally thats like someone saying it is illegal to walk down stairs

Sincerely,
Kyle Contereras

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

If you play a sport be prepared to have at least one injury. If he had been wearing a helmet the injury would not have been as severe. I think it's the schools fault for not making him wear his helmet. Like Jocelyn said he should not have played if he knew something was hurting him. Therefore I've come to the conclusion that Football is fine, but you just need to know your limits.

----Katy Ainsworth

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

If you sign up for a sport you have to realize you might get hurt. I think if he was wearing his helmet it wouldnt of been as bad. Once you sign those papers and show up for practice you might get hurt. Im almost positive every single person on are football team has gotten hurt. I think that it is partly the schools coaches fault for not making him put on his helmet but the coaches arent always there. he should of known to put on his helmet by himself.

---shane hunt

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

no i dont think football is too dangerous. you can get hurt in any sport it doesnt matter what it is. it was just an accident and accidents happen. he also should have been wearing a helmet


By. DyLaN C.

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

ya i dont think football is to daengrus and how can you not feal pain? i mean ya if your drunk/hugh/ or on staroids enney waise its the parents desiscton

- ben

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

No I don't think football is to dangerous if you know how' to play it


DREW

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

football is fun it is not to dangerous





spencer

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

I think foot ball sometimes can be too dangerous, but not not usually. If at some point it got too dangerous America could probably give foot ball up. to change the problem they can just require kids to leave their helmet on. Austin Brown

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

Brandi Sedlacek
I do not think that football is toi dangerous. I t is a fun sport for guys and some girls, that are not afraid to break a nail. If did become to dangerous which I hope it doesn't become to dangerous then we can just not have football.