Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I think Tina the Teenage Fairy was a really cool story.I'll be turning 13 in 10 days,so it has more meaning to me.I like how Tina shows Maia all her mom's CRAZY hairdos...I wonder if my mom ever had pink hair????? I agree with Maia in that you don't have to decide what you want to be when you get older.I have a few ideas of what sounds fun to do as a job ,but nothing is set in stone. After reading this story it makes me wonder if a fairy will swoop down at midnight on the 28th and teech me about being a teenager.



~Jocelyn~

1 comment:

Mrs. Masterson's Class said...

i liked the story it was really cool especially the beggining. and the teen land was cool to wherer she got to see ho her parents made all those mistakes and why there not letting her make the same

~chelsi