dreams are stars that highlight our minds while we sleep. we have tons every night and out of spite we remember only some. supposivly a certain percent of our dreams come true unfortunatly for me the ammount that has come true is very few. ~ashley dunham
fast asleep, your imagination running wild, anything can happen, you could be a pirate, or a viking, you could be a bird, soaring high, or a fish, swimming low, but for now just sleep.
I see the stars they wink at me They make me feel as if i am free My dreams watcch me through the night To make sure i dont get in a roaring fight At night my dreams may not be right but iknow im way far from sight Now its time for me to wake lets see how long it may take
14 comments:
I dream about skating,
it makes me happy.
I dream about skating
whenever I want to.
I dream about skating
day or night,
without skating I would die!
Dylan C
~Dreams
dreams are stars that highlight our minds while we sleep.
we have tons every night and out of spite we remember only some.
supposivly a certain percent of our dreams come true
unfortunatly for me the ammount that has come true is very few.
~ashley dunham
Dream Poem~
Brandi Sedlacek
I dream about my life and how it will be once I graduate high school,
What it will be like to not have a mom oneday,
I wonder what the music will be,
I have a lotr of dreams.
I dream of dancing
on a white fluffly cloud
I dream of dancing
for all the stars in the sky
I dream of dancing
to be who I want to be
I dream of dancig
to let my creativity spark
Without dancing life would be a world without love
~ Jocelyn ~
i dream about dancing,
on the stage of a million wishes.
i dream about friends,
the ones there till the end.
i dream about my life,
and how it could ever end.
my dreams keep me going...
~rachael~
I dream about helping the world,
adopting and recycling
I dream about helping the world,
Make A Wish and No Child Left Behind
I dream about helping the world
one day at a time
If nobody cared think of where we'd be...
---Katy Ainsworth
fast asleep,
your imagination running wild,
anything can happen,
you could be a pirate,
or a viking,
you could be a bird,
soaring high,
or a fish,
swimming low,
but for now just sleep.
-cassie
I dream about guitars
they are cool
I dream about guitars
when i want to play one
I dream about guitars
all the time
without guitars i'd go mad!!
Steven
I dream about guitars
they are cool
I dream about guitars
when i want to play one
I dream about guitars
all the time
without guitars i'd go mad!!
Steven
Dream-
I see the stars they wink at me
They make me feel as if i am free
My dreams watcch me through the night
To make sure i dont get in a roaring fight
At night my dreams may not be right
but iknow im way far from sight
Now its time for me to wake
lets see how long it may take
by sierra
dreams by drew smith
I dream about basketball
and swishing a three pointer
If i could not dream about basketball
i would go crazy in my sleep
dream of basketball and shooting a lot of shots
dreams by drew smith
I dream about basketball
and swishing a three pointer
If i could not dream about basketball
i would go crazy in my sleep
dream of basketball and shooting a lot of shots
Dream poem
I dream about computers
they are fun to play
I dream about computers
they help me
I dream about computers
all the time
without them I would die
patrick
Post a Comment